Time & Location
15 July, 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm AEST
Bondi Beach, 40 Hall St, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
About the event
💕A night of curiosity, pleasure, embodiment and female sensuality in Bondi. 💕
Ready to learn more about your body and connect to your sensuality? Join us for a safe, intimate, womens-only workshop, learning how to have better & more reliable orgasms and prioritise your pleasure.
💬“After the workshop I had a rush of emotions and felt like a weight had been lifted from me. I was not expecting the comfort and belonging I felt,” - Alex
Conversations about sex and pleasure are still shrouded with taboo and embarrassment - especially for women. Having ups and downs in our sex life, body confidence and sex drive are all very normal, but it can be hard to know who to talk to or what to do about it.
Alice Child and Ali Hedone are Somatic Sexologists and Sex Educators who between them have worked with hundreds of women to help them increase their sex drive, body confidence and ability to have amazing orgasms. Wanting to bring more sexual happiness into the world, they have curated this safe, fun, and intimate workshop for women, hosted in the heart of Bondi Beach.
💬"This workshop was a truly unique and incredibly valuable to be part of. Alice has created an incredible space for people to come together and share, learn, laugh and probably cry too (but in a good way). I felt like I had just had an intimate conversion with old friends, not strangers” - Claire
If you are ready to learn more about your body, feel more pleasure, achieve better orgasms and feel more sexually confident, you have come to the right place.
💬"I left the workshop feeling absolutely pumped! It was the perfect atmosphere to discuss intimate things in what felt like such a comfortable and safe space. The conversation was so enlightening - it reinforced that we are so similar in some ways and so very diverse in others. It was loads of fun and I felt empowered. Will definitely join again". - Kate
- The science behind arousal, desire and orgasm
- Top tips for how to prioritise pleasure, increase your sex drive, and feel more orgasmic
- Pleasure anatomy and erogenous zones (the sex ed we should have had at school!)
- How to give great, mindful touch
- How to use your body to feel more orgasmic (eg breath and movement practices)
- Ideas, games and exercises to try at home
- Different erotic tools and sex toys
💬“I was on a high after attending! The workshop was so helpful for my current situation and I learnt so much. More helpful than therapy - thank you!” - Mel
💕What to expect:💕
- The opportunity to meet, share and connect with like-minded women in a safe, supportive environment (max 20 people)
- Expert, science-backed, trauma-informed education from Somatic Sexologists Alice Child and Ali Hedone
- Fun exercises and techniques to help increase your orgasmicity (and a chance to try them!)
- The chance to see and ask questions about popular erotic tools and sex toys
- The chance to ask experts all your burning questions about sex and pleasure
- A safe, supportive, intimate learning environment in the heart of Bondi
💬“I felt empowered, energised and connected. It gave me the chance to open up, learn, connect and find a language that I can use with others” - Gina
💕Interested but feeling nervous?💕
That’s very understandable! These topics are very personal. Going to this workshop will be scary and nerve-wracking for most people. Here are some promises from us to help you feel more comfortable and excited:
- This is a safe space free of judgment - no matter what your curious about or what stage in your journey you’re at
- Nobody will be put on the spot or forced to share anything if they don’t feel comfortable doing so
- There will be no photos or videos taken without your consent
- There is no nudity as part of this workshop
- We promise it will be fun!
💕Who is this for:💕
- Any women or vulva owners who want to learn more about their bodies and increase their knowledge & confidence when it comes to sex, pleasure and orgasm.
- All ages, sexualities and experience levels welcome
Any questions? Email Alice at firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Bird Single Ticket
Book early and save$85.00+$2.13 service feeSale ended
Early Bird - Bring a friend
Book early and bring a friend to save! This ticket is valid for two people.$150.00+$3.75 service feeSale ended
Single Ticket$100.00+$2.50 service feeSale ended
Bring a Friend
Bring a friend and save! This ticket is valid for 2 people.$180.00+$4.50 service feeSale ended