Fri, 24 Sept|
How to Navigate Open Relationships
Join us and sex and relationship experts Dr. Britney Blair and Zachary Zane to learn practical tips and advice for navigating ethical non-monogamy.
Time & Location
24 Sept 2021, 7:00 pm
About the event
Whether you’ve practiced ethical non-monogamy for years, or are simply curious about opening up for the first time, you'll have the opportunity to share with us and get professional answers in an intimate and judgment-free environment.
Spaces are extremely limited. Register today reserve your spot!
- Different approaches to ethical non-monogamy, and how they work for different people
- How to confront jealousy, envy, and sexual insecurity
- Sexual communication tips and tricks
- The difference between rules and boundaries, and how to maintain them
- Attachment styles, and their impact on our communication
- Advice for opening up for the first time
- Tips for “coming out” as non-monogamous to friends and family
- All about maintaining your physical and mental safety
Attendees will also get 50% off of annual subscriptions to the Lover app (worth $120/year), and additional resources recommended by our panelists for continued exploration.